Outlet installation in Northdale, FL
Is your Electricity bill unusually high this month? Or do you notice burn marks and odors near your outlets? These are a few signs that your home’s electrical outlets might be outdated, and could potentially be putting your home at risk for an electrical fire. Call (813) 359-1944 now to speak to a professional at Mr. Electric to discuss Outlet Installation in Northdale, Fl. For over 25 years we have been serving the community and saving our customers energy and their money. Call now (813) 359-1944 and trust us to arrive promptly and on time with a smile on our face. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on every job with up front and honest prices. Don’t wait until your Outlets are draining all your power and your bank account. Quality Outlet Installation in Northdale, Fl is only a call away!
When you are having trouble with an outlet in your Northdale, Fl home, it can be easy to ignore the problem and just stop using that particular outlet. Or, if outlets are in limited supply, you might head to the big box store to buy a replacement for a DIY repair. But unless you have a sound knowledge of electrical work, an outlet replacement could result in a severe electric shock or even worse. In reality, both of these options are unsafe in their own way. An electrical issue, even a malfunctioning outlet, is serious and should be repaired by a licensed electrician. Don’t risk the safety of your loved ones and your home. Instead, call (813) 359-1944, and schedule an appointment with a pro from Mr. Electric.
Call us today at (813) 359-1944 to schedule an estimate or to inquire about our outlet and receptacle installation services in Northdale, Fl.
The Benefits Of Professional Outlet Replacement And Electrical Repairs
Most homeowners believe that smaller projects like an outlet replacement are the perfect projects to save a few bucks and take care of on their own or hire an affordable handyman. But what they are not thinking about are the potential issues, damage, and danger that they are placing themselves and their home in by taking on such a task or trusting a handyman’s work. Consider these four reasons why it is best only to entrust your electrical work to professionals.
- All Mr. Electric electricians are licensed professionals. That license means that they know all of the building codes, industry best practice standards, and manufacturer’s recommendations for outlet installation in Northdale, Fl and all other types of electrical work. It is a safe bet that you and your handyman are not as well educated about electrical work and safety practices.
- When you hire a professional, you are getting high-quality workmanship. But you are also getting a full warranty on all of that work and the materials used in any repair or installation project. If you hire a handyman or fix the outlet yourself, who will be there to help if you have an issue in 6 months?
- In the event of an accident, are you willing to pay for the repairs or medical bills for your care or the care of a handyman? Let’s be honest. Accidents happen, even to professionals. But when our pros have an accident, our insurance covered any repairs to your home and any care that our electrician might need. Are you willing to take the risk of what could be a significant expense if you or your handyman gets hurt?
- Honesty and integrity are the foundation of Mr. Electric. And we will only provide you with reliable information when evaluating your electrical needs. We are betting our future and our livelihood on each recommendation and price quote that we write. And we are also staking our 25 years in business and our reputation on every job we do. So you know that you can trust our word, our team members, and our warranty. Can you say the same about a handyman?
Outlet Services That We Offer
As a full-service electrical company, we offer a wide array of outlet services to our customers in the Northdale, Fl community. Some of the most commonly requested services include:
- Replacement of old two-prong outlets with 3-pronged outlets
- Outlet upgrades to GFCI outlets
- Replacement of worn-out or damaged GFCI outlets
- Whole-home outlet upgrades or replacements
- Outlet repairs
- Installation of weatherproof outdoor outlets
- Outlet installation in floors, cabinets, under sinks, and inside custom built-ins
- Outlet grounding
- Outlet inspections after a flood or fire in your home
- Outlet and electrical installations in new additions
- Outlet and electrical installations in home renovations
For professional assistance with any outlet installation in Northdale, Fl, all you need to do is call (813) 359-1944. We have team members ready to help you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. And you will know that the work that we provide meets all safety and building codes in Northdale, Fl. Don’t let something as small and inexpensive as a damaged outlet risk the safety of your loved ones and your home. Call in the pros from Mr. Electric, and know that the job was done correctly, cost-effectively and is backed by a complete warranty.
Call us today at (813) 359-1944 to schedule your estimate & to learn more about GFCI outlet & receptacle installation in Northdale, Fl.
Dean from Mr. Electric did a fantastic job on installing wires, lights and fans for us. They explained everything so well and the price was great. Dean is so respectful and on time. They cleaned after they were finished and did an amazing job. Very professional and so nice! Highly recommended this company and Dean.
I worked with Austin and Dean and they did great job installing recessed lights in my house and lights in my garage. They were very professional and cleaned up areas they worked. They explained in full detail what they will do and provided instructions. The overall price of the project was reasonable and within our budget. Highly recommended and we would definitely work with this company again.
Mr. Electric Lutz was super knowledgeable and friendly. They explained pricing very clearly, no gimmicks. Highly recommend this company to anyone.