ELECTRICAL PANEL REPLACEMENT ODESSA, FL
ELECTRICAL PANEL UPGRADES & REPLACEMENTS
For fast, affordable, & reliable electrical panel replacement in Odessa, FL look no further than the team here at Mr. Electric. Our team of licensed, friendly, and highly-skilled electricians provide 5-star electrical services throughout Pasco County Florida, 7 days a week. Local to the city of Odessa, our team boasts same day service, fast response times, and convenient scheduling options.
Do not let a faulty or outdated electrical panel place your home in danger. The main power line that is responsible for supplying your entire property with electricity, relies heavily on a properly functioning electrical panel. All incoming power is routed through this hub before distribution to the various outlets and fixtures throughout your house. If a panel begins to malfunction, or if you are experiencing frequent breaker trips, contact our team today!
Our local Odessa electricians are experts when it comes to upgrading old & outdated panels. Whether you pick up the phone or fill out an online form, one of our friendly representatives will walk you through your scheduling options and get you set up with a free in-home estimate. At this initial appointment we will evaluate your homes electrical panel, diagnose any potential issues, and walk you through the cost & process for repair, free of charge. From there, our licensed electrician will begin your electrical panel upgrade ensuring that your home’s electricity needs are met safely and reliably moving into the future.
We Serve The Following Odessa Zip Codes, Same Day
Call us today at (813) 359-1944 to schedule a free estimate or to inquire about our electrical panel replacement in Odessa, Fl.
OUR ELECTRICIANS CAN PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ELECTRICAL PANEL SERVICES
- Electrical panel replacements – Whether you live in an older home where it is legally required for you to upgrade your electrical system or have a newer home that is experiening issues, we can help. From old electrical panels that still utilize fuses to modern panels that are not meeting your electrical demand, we can help. With the ever-increasing demand of electrical power from Televisions, computers, and modern appliances many homes run the risk of overloading their homes electrical box without knowing, until it’s too late. Don’t miss out on the warning signs like flipped breakers, burning smells, or fried/charred outlets. These can be serious warning signs that something is seriously wrong.
- New electrical panel installation – If your property (residential or commercial) is utilizing and old & outdated electrical panel it is susceptible to overload. Overloaded panels lead to power loss at best, and catastrophic electrical fire at worst. Keep your family, employees, and customers safe by scheduling a new panel installation and protect your property and the people in it from a catastrophe.
- Electrical panel uprades – Looking for steadier power supply? Want to do away with frequently blown fuses, frequent breaker trips, and flickering lights? Give us a call today! An electrical panel upgrade may be the perfect solution to your problems. Upgraded panels will also eliminate overheating & reduce strange sounds coming from the panel itself (which are usually a warning sign of a potential fire hazard).
SCHEDULE SERVICE TODAY
For fast, affordable, & reliable electrical panel replacement in Odessa there is no better option than the team here at Mr. Electric. We offer 100% free estimates, up-front pricing, & same day emergency service when necessary. Our 5-star rated company has all of the tools, experience, and expertise to diagnose and repair your home or businesses’ electrical panel issues quickly & affordably. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate and book a service appointment. We are standing by ready to serve you.
WARNING SIGNS THAT IT MAY BE TIME FOR A NEW ELECTRICAL SERVICE PANEL
- Constantly tripping circuit breakers: as electrical panels wear down over time, they become much more susceptible to power surges. Another reasons circuit breakers trip constantly is due to a lack of overall electrical capacity. If you find yourself resetting or flippping breakers a few times a month, it’s a good idea to schedule a consultation with a Odessa electrical company. It is likely that you are in need of an electrical panel upgrade or replacement.
- Smell of smoke, visual burns, signs of fire: it should come as no surprise that worn down electrical wires create fires. In most instances these small fires burn themselves out rather quickly. But they will still leave signs that they occured. If you notice a burning smell coming from your panel, or notice charring and discolored markings around the circuit breakers, it is very likely that you have had an electrical fire in the panel. If this has occured, contact an electrical professional immediately. Your home, family, and belongings are at risk!
- Breakers that will not remain reset: under any normal cicrumstances simply resetting a once tripped breaker should solve the problem. It is only an issue when you discover that a reset circuit breaker won’t actually stay reset, or when it stays but does not restore power to the room/outlets/appliances it controls. It is very likely that you have a faulty electrical service panel. One of our professional electricians can determine the best way to fix this issue.
ELECTRICAL PANEL REPAIR IN ODESSA
We know that when your home’s electrical panel is improperly functioning, everything in your home can become affected. It is precisely for this reason that electrical panel issues can be so alarming and frustrating deal with. If your home has fallen victim to a frequently tripping, issues laden, or outdated electrical panel, we can help! Electrical panel repairs should only be carried out by the most competent and highly trained electricians. They require fast response time, a thoughtful approach, and surefire solution. Our team of expert electricians can handle your breaker panel issues no matter how severe they may be.
Call on Mr. Electric for electrical panel repair in Odessa if:
- You notice breakers tripping on a frequent basis
- Your circuit breaker panel is emmitting heat or is hot to the touch
- You notice visible burns around the panel
- Your home has constantly flickering lights
- Your breaker has tripped and will not stay reset
- You hear buzzing or humming sounds around the box
The above are serious signs of a damaged electrical panel that must be repaired immediately!
Call us today at (813) 359-1944 to schedule your free estimate & to learn more about electrical panel upgrades, repair, or replacement in Odessa!
Dean from Mr. Electric did a fantastic job on installing wires, lights and fans for us. They explained everything so well and the price was great. Dean is so respectful and on time. They cleaned after they were finished and did an amazing job. Very professional and so nice! Highly recommended this company and Dean.
I worked with Austin and Dean and they did great job installing recessed lights in my house and lights in my garage. They were very professional and cleaned up areas they worked. They explained in full detail what they will do and provided instructions. The overall price of the project was reasonable and within our budget. Highly recommended and we would definitely work with this company again.
Mr. Electric Lutz was super knowledgeable and friendly. They explained pricing very clearly, no gimmicks. Highly recommend this company to anyone.