Lighting Installation in Odessa, Fl
LIGHTING UPGRADES AND ADDITIONS
Do your home’s lights flicker or dim at random? Or are they just not lighting enough of your home? There are many reasons for why homeowners call Mr. Electric for Lighting Installation in Odessa, Fl. If you have any questions, call us now! (813) 359-1944 Our licensed electricians are standing by to take your call and dispatch to your home to provide you with professional service. Not only will they arrive on time and in uniform, they will do nothing short of provide you with 100% satisfaction on any lighting related job. Not only will you be saving money with new and improved lights, you will also save much stress knowing that your home’s lighting is in the hands of the professionals at Mr. Electric! Call now! (813) 359-1944
Call us today at (813) 359-1944 to schedule an estimate or to inquire about our Lighting Installation in Odessa, Fl.
Selecting Your New Lighting
When it comes to Lighting Installation in Odessa, Fl, It can be very challenging when it comes time to select new lights for your home. There is the time needed to investigate your options, choose styles, and figure out what will work within your budget. And unless you have a good knowledge base or background in lighting, there are always concerns about which technology will work together and which will not. Before all of these questions can be answered, many homeowners give up on the project and continue to try to make do with their existing lighting. Fortunately, living in the Odessa, Fl area, you can avoid all of these challenges and turn to the pros at Mr. Electric for guidance and advice. Just call (813) 359-1944 and set up an appointment for a consultation.
Know Your Options
Our team members often find that homeowners have no idea what they are looking for or what is available. And that can make selecting lighting very stressful. To eliminate some of our customer’s trepidation, we have created a list of the various lighting types that you will want to consider for your home.
- Recessed Lighting – Recessed lighting is installed flush with the ceiling. You don’t see any of the fixtures other than the small portion around the lightbulb. Because there is no finish work on the fixtures, they are some of the most affordable, making them popular for projects with a tight budget. And even though they are economical, they still offer many features like operating with a dimmer switch, in groups, or as independent fixtures.
- Track Lighting – These fixtures work well when there is limited access to electrical wiring in a ceiling because they are mounted on the ceiling but not in it. Track light fixtures are very visible, so you can find them in various attractive finishes and styles. This makes them a little bit more expensive than recessed lights. But they are a cost-effective solution to installing new wiring in a ceiling.
- Pendant Lights – These are small hanging fixtures that offer both a decorative aspect as well as a source of light. Groups of pendants work well in a kitchen to light an island or dining counter. Pendants can also be a great option to add style and unique lighting in hallways, entryways, and nooks.
- Chandeliers – These fixtures blend the function of a light fixture with the visual appeal of artwork. Historically, chandeliers were almost always very ornate. But recently, the trend has been to create modern, sleek chandeliers with a unique twist. A combination of steel, wood, and glass is used to make a bold statement that works well in a contemporary space.
- Cove Lights – These fixtures are often found in a space designed to show off a work of art or an architectural feature. The light can wash the area in a gentle glow or provide a striking spotlight to draw the eye to a focal point.
- Under Cabinet Lighting – Under cabinet lighting all about functionality. You cannot see the fixture and often only use them when working in the area. These lights provide striking clear light to reduce eye strain in the kitchen, in a craft area, or at a built-in desk.
Creating A Mood With Lighting
Just as your home furnishings’ style has evolved over the years, your lighting can also evolve. The change might facilitate a new purpose for a space, like turning a guest room into a library or den. Or you might be ready to create a new feeling or mood in your living space. Transforming a dining room from daily use to a more formal space used for entertaining is a perfect example of a time when the lighting will need to evolve. A basic overhead fixture will not compliment the new, more formal function of the space. When you are thinking about a home makeover with Lighting Installation in Odessa, Fl, some of the areas to consider include:
- Dining Area
- Kitchen/Breakfast Nook
- Home Office Space
- Porch or Outdoor Steps
- Theater Or Game Room
- Laundry Room
- Garage/Basement Workshop
Updating your Odessa, Fl home’s lighting is a great way to update the space for added enjoyment and add value to your home. But to get the most bang for your buck and the best results for added function and beauty, you will want to work with the professionals at Mr. Electric. Call us at (813) 359-1944 to schedule an appointment for a consultation. We provide price quotes, and all of our work carries a complete warranty on our labor and any of the materials and fixtures that we supply for the project. Don’t let the stress of selecting and purchasing fixtures and finding a reputable licensed electrician stop you from updating your home’s lighting function and appearance. Let us at Mr. Electric earn your trust and business by providing you with the best Lighting Installation in Odessa, Fl!
Call us today at (813) 359-1944 to schedule an estimate & to learn more about our residential lighting installation in Odessa, Fl!
Dean from Mr. Electric did a fantastic job on installing wires, lights and fans for us. They explained everything so well and the price was great. Dean is so respectful and on time. They cleaned after they were finished and did an amazing job. Very professional and so nice! Highly recommended this company and Dean.
I worked with Austin and Dean and they did great job installing recessed lights in my house and lights in my garage. They were very professional and cleaned up areas they worked. They explained in full detail what they will do and provided instructions. The overall price of the project was reasonable and within our budget. Highly recommended and we would definitely work with this company again.
Mr. Electric Lutz was super knowledgeable and friendly. They explained pricing very clearly, no gimmicks. Highly recommend this company to anyone.